We're looking for a talented professional, able to set up and maintain systematic communications of Twistellar with Salesforce Community in the world and in Belarus. The goal will be to address and deliver relevant content to two major audiences: our valuable leads and potential customers, and our perspective job candidates and employees.
Communication will be done via the following channels:
- Our web page www.twistellar.com
(you'll need to write unique technical articles and news updates for the Blog)
- Facebook account of Twistellar (you'll need to present the social activities and life of Twistellar team)
- LinkedIn account of Twistellar (you'll need to make updates on the changes of twistellar.com
- Relevant public communities channels - Slack, public groups etc (you'll represent Twistellar to raise brand adoption)
- Partner seminars and events (Twistellar is supporting several communities and will arrange events for potential customers) The candidate should be:
- proficient in English and Russian, verbal and written
- sufficient technical thinker, able to compose technical articles in English
- communicative easy-going person with rich relevant connections in social networks
- familiar with internet site managing systems (Tilda preferably)
- able to make nice photos to display corporate life
- pro-active and influential contributor, willing to improve his/her surroundings
To a successful candidate Twistellar is willing to offer a competitive salary and opportunity to work in a result-driven corporate culture, and be involved in the most innovative and responsible IT-projects in the world.